Miracle Mule's rates are very reasonable. If you have special needs or circumstances, let us know and we will see what we can do.
Full Band & PA
$1200 - 1 to 2.5 hours
$1400 - 2.5 to 5 hours
Band without PA (not recommended for outdoor or larger venues)
$600 - 1 to 2.5 hours
$900 - 2.5 to 5 hours
Surcharge for travel distances exceeding 30 miles from San Rafael may apply.
Ask us about discounts for non-profit and educational instutions.
For intimate venues we have a smaller version of the band available at a reduced rate
Miracle Mule has all the equipment necessary to play most events up to 500 people, including PA System, Microphones / Stands etc. We are happy to work with qualified sound persons with their own sound system when needed. In such cases you will need a stage plot...
Front of Stage
(5) (1) (2) (7)
(3) (6) (4)
1) Geoff Mack - Lead Vocals, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, banjo
- Vocal mic input (I have my own mic)
- XLR input for Acoustic Guitar (I have a TRS to XLR cable)
- Electric guitar - (mic the amp for larger venues)
- Banjo mic
2) Sandy Geller - Vocals
- Vocal mic input
3) Brian Dettor - Percussion, harmonica, vocals
- Vocal / Harmonica microphone/input
- Microphone/input for percussion
4) Mark Petrella - Bass
- Amplifier, no inputs needed (optional for larger venues)
5) Pedal Steel -
- Amplifier, (mic the amp for larger venues)
6) Jimbo Lehmann - Drums
- No inputs needed (Mic the drums for larger venues)
7) Dick Bay - Accordion, Piano & Sax
- Amplifier (mic the amp for larger venues)
- Vocal Mic
- Uses banjo mic for sax
For smaller venues: 3 microphones, 6 inputs
For larger venues: May be as many as 13 inputs, plus 10 microphones.